Sunday, January 1, 2012
HAPPY New Year? I hope so...
Holy crap! I can't believe it is now 2012! Unfortunately for us it is starting out pretty sucky! Long story short, the third round of Cytotec didn't take. I spent all of New Years Eve day and night (although, being the loser I am, I didn't make it to midnight) in pain with absolutely no results... No bueno. So I now get to go in tomorrow morning for the D&C procedure. Apparently after they knock me out the procedure itself will only take about 10 minutes. Man, I just can't wait to have this over and done with!! So lets just hope all goes well! On a positive note, I love my doctor! At my appointment on friday he had given me his personal CELL PHONE number to contact him about the cytotec results so we could get me in as soon as possible for a D&C, if needed. I called him today and he was extremely nice. I have dealt with so many doctors at my job and they all act like they are God...but not him. It was very refreshing! It was also such a difference from my previous doctor, who you could never get a hold of even if you were dying! Sorry, I'm just a little bitter towards her! Anyways, I'm going to bed now! Wish me luck! I am a little nervous about what 2012 will bring for our family, but let's just hope and pray it's a better year than the last! Until next time... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment