Monday, November 4, 2013

Halloween

Ah! Halloween was so much fun this year! It is such a fun holiday when you have kids! I spent several weeks planning out Makayla's costume to be perfect! I shopped and shopped and it was worth every penny! The end result...a super cute little lady bug!





Unfortunately I was scheduled to work from 11am-11pm on Halloween. I was so bummed when I made that realization, and of course no one would switch me. I managed to get someone to cover me for two hours while I went and got Makayla ready and went trick-or-treating with her. Branden also worked but he was able to take some time to come with us. We went to my mom's, who was in town at the time, and we got all of the kids ready. Marlee took pictures of each of the kids and then we went out trick-or-treating! It was pretty cold, but the kids had fun nonetheless!



Branden, Laura, Paul, and I took turns taking Makayla up to each door. She was loving the concept of getting candy, she'd even hold out her bag. At some point either Paul or Laura gave her a dum-dum and it was all over. All she was interested in was that sucker. She even dropped it at some point and threw a big stink...so she got more candy! Only on Halloween!




When it was time for me to go back to work I dropped Makayla off at Paul and Laura's. I was sad, but I was lucky enough to be with her during the biggest part of the day.
She dropped her sucker while we were walking and was
 throwing a fit! I thought it was pretty funny!

And she sure did make a cute ladybug!

No comments:

Post a Comment