Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Xander Newborn Pictures

When Xander was about 2 weeks old, my talented photographer sister came up to my house and took our little guy's newborn pictures! (check her out at marleedavisphotography.com  she seriously rocks!). We got a bunch of super cute traditional newborn pictures, but we also decided to get some Red Sox themed pictures since Branden (and family) are such big fans! I picked out my favorite shots from each sitting to share with you!


We were so lucky and got a bunch of little smiles!








Makayla was being so silly at the baseball fields! We got a lot
of great shots, many of which Makayla is making goofy faces! :P 

These next four photos are my absolute favorites...I couldn't choose just one to share, so I picked my top four faves! Makayla loves her baby brother and these photos really show that!






My sister made the cute Red Sox hat and diaper cover/suspenders! I wish I had even half of her talent! We couldn't stop laughing one day because the hat sometimes burrows his eyebrows down and makes him look mad....but it's so stinking adorable!






There were SOOO many adorable pictures that I wanted to put on here, but it would take way too long to download them all! Anyway, I hope you enjoy them, because I sure do (but I may be a bit biased!)












No comments:

Post a Comment